Please Read-pg110300610926

1 Replies
at - December 14

Okay, I am in a pickle. Please let me know what you think. I started spotting (very very light) then it gradually picked up over the next 3-5 days. I started spotting on or aound Nov.23. Then on Nov 28. I woke up to extremely HEAVY bleeding. And it gradually lightened up and I did not stop bleeding until around 3. (so for about 12 or more days i'd say i was spotting or bleeding). My boyfrined/now fiance asked me to marry him on Saturday night (12-4) to marry him and ofcourse in the heat of the moment he came inside me. Now my cycles haven't been lasting very long 26-28 days. Which day was day 1 for me? The day I started spotting or the day I woke up with the actual dark red heavy bleeding? I took a pain pill and muscle relaxer last night and I noticed in the past few days my discharge has thickened up and turned creamy whith, like when I was pregnant with my daughter. Now Im wondering if there is such a possibility that I am pregnant? It doesn't burn, itch, smell fowl, or anything that would indicate an infection. What do you all think? Sorry if that was confusing. PLEASE HELP.

at - December 14

by the way I was in a car accident and hurt my back and neck, thats why I was taking a muscle relaxer. Im just wondering if I should stop taking them. And suffer through the pain if there is a chance I may be pregnant. Is discharge really an early sign?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?