Scared -pg114946802318

4 Replies
whenshe - June 4

Lastnight when i went to the washroom i noticed a pinkish discharge when i whiped. Now it's gone. (I am about 8-9 weeks pregnant).. anyone else experience something like this?

terrie - June 4

Hi whenshe. I'm 6 weeks, 3 days pg. I had some slight red stretchy discharge a few hours a bding w/ my dh. I've read that sometimes happens. I think its also quite normal for pg woman to experience some spotting w/in the 1 st trimester. This happened to me on Fri. I know its scary, and nothing can really be rea__suring except the dr or the u/s showing everythings ok. Have you had an u/s, if not, when do you have one scheduled?

whenshe - June 5

^ I've made a dr's appt for tomorrow morning, i'm just going to tell him the same thing.. thanks for your answer :)

babymama06 - June 5

i am 7 weeks 4 days...had this happen to me last night... i went to the emergency room and they said that everything should be fine.... i had masturbated (sorry TMI) the night before but didn't bring that up.. the cervix was closed and the babies heartbeat was seen.... I think everything will be fine...

terrie - June 5

I'm glad everything is ok w/ your baby, Babymama. Keep us updated on how your appt goes whenshe.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion