Sickness-pg113187644618

9 Replies
Lindsey - November 13

Hi, I am 10 weeks today and my sickness doesn't seem to want to let up. I have been sick every morning since I was 5 weeks and have the constant feeling of nausea. I was wondering when everyone else's sickness started subsiding.

JK - November 13

Slowly around 10-11 weeks my 'morning' sickness started fading. Im almost 13 weeks and its still here but not nearly as bad. I feel about 80% normal.

Stef - November 14

I'm 11weeks and i still don't feel well. i have to get on med's just to keep down food. i was too looking forward to the next few weeks hopeing this will go away some.

Susan - November 15

I am 11w3d and I just started getting the nausea and vomitting this past week. I know this is rare for many. How long do you think it will last?

Karen - November 15

Oh gosh! There is relief? I'm thrilled! I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I'm sick all day long because of this, lol. I'm glad it's not thoughtout pregnacy!

TJ - November 18

I am in my 12th week and I am still getting sick so I am of no help but does anyone else feel nauseated all day long but it gets worse at night?

Trish - November 22

Hello everyone. I am 11 weeks today and I have been really ill for the last 5 weeks. My vomitting had got so severe I was vomitting all day and finally had to go hospital for help. Thankfully it helped and my nausea has reduced. I still got bad nausea in the evenings and try to wake up in the middle of the night to munch on something as it helps me so that I dont increase the gap between meals. I dont fancy eating and completely off fluids (except hot chocolate whic is the way to have fluids in my tummy). I cant wait for the first trimester to be over and hope I will be back to normal again. I still throw up atleast once a day but am hoping it will soon fade away.

Maria - November 22

Hello, TJ I am in the same boat as you, I will be 12 weeks on Saturday and for the last 4 weeks I have just been extremely nauseas. No vomitting, just nauseas. It gets worse as my day goes on and by bed time I feel horrible. I feel the best right when I get up in the morning, but the nausea starts up around 10am and just gets worse from there :-( I am sure hoping this lets up soon!

Shell - November 22

I am 9 weeks and have been sick for 4 and so miserable. This is my 2nd baby and I wasn't sick with the first so I feel bad for resenting it and letting it get me down but I can't help it. My son is not sleeping at the moment and my hubby and I work full time so I am just exhausted. I can't wait for week 14. What little nausea I had last time went away at week 14. Just needing some support and its too early to tell work so I suffer in silence.. :<

cindy - December 7

I am 11-12 weeks and I feel sick all day long.I had to quit my job because it put me in a bad mood to be there and have to work through it. props to the woman who can work through that.I pray for relief soon.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?