Somebody Answer Please -pg111488682318

20 Replies
friend - April 30

Hi all. I have pain my right lower back. It hurts especially when I try to get up from sitting or laying down or turn in bed. I am 13 weeks and I've had this back pain since week 11. Any one else experience this? Thanks in advance.

Cara - April 30

Hi-I too am experiencing lower back pain. It is right in the center and bothers me when I get up from sitting or laying down-also turning in bed. I am 12 weeks now and it had been bothering me for the last few days. This is my first and I am nervous about everything. From what I have been reading it could be if you sit too long (at work) you need to walk around a few times an hour. Also from all the stretching going on it sometimes affects your lower back. I would love some more answers from anyone that has experienced this.

1 - April 30

please help i have same probleme like friend , anyone experienced this please help

1 - May 1

please help >please

Tracey - May 1

hi everyone. I will be 13 weeks tomotrrow and have been having a really sore and achy lower back. It is really uncomfortable. I would love any advice.

please - May 1

answer please i am having bad pain in my back and i don't have money to go see a doctor

Beth - May 1

I read that the back pain is caused by the growth of the uterus pressing on nerves of your spine. I am 5 wks along and have been experiencing lower back pain for over a week now. (a nagging pain)

To Beth - May 1

thank you so much for your response

to all - May 2

i had my daughter 9 months ago. i know all about the pain in the back.it is just the baby. i had a girl so i carried her all the way around. (talk about back pain) it is okay. the baby is fine. he/she is probably just resting on your back, or hip bones for those who has side pains. trust me it wont go away until you had that baby. it will probably get worse. go to the store and get a preggy back brace. they help a great deal.you can find them at any baby store. good luck to you all. :)

minx - May 2

TO EVERYONE: At about the 10th or 11th week of pregnancy, your pelvic bone joints begin to loosen up and become more movable because of the pregnancy hormone relaxin. This causes cramping around the area and is not cause for worry. Try to take it easy and keep warm.Limit your physical activity to moderate. Do not overexert on stretching that may affect using your muscles in the middle area of your body. Consciously switch sides when lying down. Get up slowly. Your blood needs to circulate. Remember, before you panic--realize that there is a lot of activity going on in there. Unless the pain is unbearable and/or accompanied by some kind of bleeding-- you should be fine. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!!

;) - May 2

thank you all for your help, thank you thank you so much for your response to all

hi - May 2

I will be 12 weeks tomotrrow and have been having a really sore and achy lower back. It is really uncomfortable. I would love any advice.

kiki - May 2

I need to know also? Please Help

to hi and kiki - May 2

read up what's already posted.

Sandra - May 3

I agree with what minx said, and first considered it to be as a result of muscles moving etc. But it turned out I had kidney infection, a result if untreated urinary tract infection which is very common in pg women. My pain was also in my lower back, obviously around my kidneys. I had no obvious bleeding, although when I was tested I did have blood in my urine. If you are very worried and can afford it, see your doctor. Chances are you have nothing to worry about, but my att_tude is to rather be cautios than have regrets.

kiki - May 3

thank you sandra for your advice.will be nice if some one have same experience about lower back pain please help

lilouat - May 3

ahhh yes . I also like to hear any advice or comments on this topic please i have bad pain in my lower back just like ( friend) thank you

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?