Symptoms-pg117036225737

21 Replies
CMAgrad07 - February 1

ALL you pregnant mommies and mommies-to-be...what were your symptoms besides being late??

ROBYN - February 1

constantly hungry like wanting to eat every 5 minutes and i am just 12 weeks today and it has not gone away, my b___bs hurt and felt and feel now like they weigh 20lbs a piece. Some AF cramping like she was going to arrive any minute.

Kerry5 - February 1

My first big sign is incredibly sore b___bs. That happens right away for me, a day or so before my first missed period. Then some cramping and those are the ones that I felt almost immediately.

CMAgrad07 - February 1

okay, well I posted a question on a different topic and no one is answering me so i'll try here. My fiance came home from Germany around Christmas and stayed for two weeks. We decided to start trying for a baby right? Well I know that we tried Dec. 26-31and Jan. 1...I got my period on Jan. 2 and it was 3 days shorter than normal. I've had the following symptoms all throughout January: nausea, ga__sy, headache, bloating, increased appet_te, light headedness, fatigue, moody, stress and recently I've had nausea really bad but no throwing up, frequent urination and I'm so bloated....my period is 4 days late right now though. I thought it was coming today but still nothing....I've taken a pregnancy test a while back but it said negative, I think it might of been too early though. Any suggestions anyone??

ROBYN - February 1

I dont think its too early you are 4 days late?? Go for it you have a heck of a lot of symptoms they are all pregnancy symptoms. Believe this one there was a girl on here that had negative blood tests till after she was 10 weeks pregnant had every symptom in the book and just knew she was she insisted on an u/s they finally agreed to basically shut her up and there it was she was over 10 weeks pregnant. So absolutely test keep us posted.

CMAgrad07 - February 1

thank you : )

ROBYN - February 1

your welcome and tons of good luck

kimberly - February 1

I would say the first sign for me was the lack of symptoms!! Ironic I know but, I always had sore b___st before af arrives and this time nothing a all, not even the slightess bit sore. Of corse that has now changed!

margie - February 1

VERY EMOTIONAL!!! i had cramps, a lot of hungriness, i spotted like i was starting my period but it never really started to fully bleed..just spotted brown for like a week...basically the same as pms for me except that i never started to bleed enough and it was never red blood (sorry if TMI), also usually once I start to bleed my pms symptoms go away and it didn't...thats why i took a test because it just didnt seem like a "regular" period but kinda similar

zerfowski05 - February 2

margie- the exact same thing happened to me! Swore I was goint to start any time. Sore b___sts, cramps, moodiness, slight brown dischage for a couple days but no bleeding. A week after I was suppose to start I still had sore b___sts and cramping so I took a HPT just to be sure and it was BFP! Totally not expecting it, totally in shock and still am. This is me and my husbands first and I'm guessing I'm about 6 weeks. Still having cramps and I have to pee like every 5 minutes!

Shannon - February 2

well, when i first found out i was pregnant again i didn't have any symptoms other than being a bit late. a week or two are i found out morning sickness started, woo hoo. then i noticed my b___sts feeling heavier. and now i'm hungry much mroe frequently which is such a pain with the morning sickness too. i'm more emotional now too. CMAgrad07- i'd get the first response test, since it says you can use it the first day of your missed period, and test yourself. and if you're still negative then in a couple weeks i'd call a doctor and get a blood test done or something

KitCat - February 2

Hi CMAgrad.....you and I are in the same boat. Today I am 6 days late for af, yet when I took an hpt 4 days ago it was negative. I have been feeling more tired than usual and more hungry. I've been feeling pretty ga__sy too. My b___bs don't really hurt too much though. Last night I woke up around 3am and went to go pee and then just for a moment, I had an urge to throw up. I called my ob yesterday and she said if my af hasn't come by Monday that I need to go have some bloodwork done. She said it's more common than we think that some women are a week or two late before they will get a +hpt. I still don't think I am. I probably have a cyst or something, but either way, if af doesn't come we'll find out next week. :) Good luck to you.

JulieK - February 2

I cried at something that happened on a T.V. show. This is totally unlike me. Also, my husband commented that I was grumpy. Couple days later a positive test :).......then the morning sickness hit with a vengance.

CMAgrad07 - February 2

Idk guys I think something's wrong with me...I've been questioning maybe a cyst because throughout January I was experiencing nausea and just these past 3 days it was worse than ever. Last night I got a little pink blood when I wiped and then it continued today and got more of a red color. I'm not really even cramping bad...but I know my appet_tes decreased and I feel weak. I'm so sorry if this is TMI but my period doesn't even smell the same...sick I know...but you know how it tastes to have blood in your mouth?? Thats how it smells...Idk if that makes any sense but thats the only way I know how to describe it : ( It's so SAD... my mom bought me chocolate and thisother lady I work with gave me some candy and I'm sitting here starring at it in disguist...IT'S NOT APPEALING TO ME!! **Sigh** Do you think it's time for a dr. appointment??

CMAgrad07 - February 2

Thank you so much for all your feedback girls!! I wish you all GL in your pregnancies and hopefully some day soon I'll have some pregnancy experience to write about : )

zerfowski05 - February 2

So i got a litle worried today. I woke up because I had lower abdominal cramping so bad. They're a little stronger than your normal pms cramps. I've had one mc back in 2005 and I'm terrified of losing this one. This is my frst so i really don't know what is considered "normal". Any suggestions?

CMAgrad07 - February 2

Are you having any bleeding?? One post somebody said that cramping is fine and that it's a sign of the uterus growing. I hope someone who is or has already been pregnant can help you out more. Don't stress out okay? I'm sure everythings fine.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?