We Are Due August 2007 YEAH Part 6

211 Replies
kelley - January 24

Well ladies... it took way to long for the last thread to load today, thus "part 6". So here is to the 2nd trimester that we are all approaching very quickly (or maybe some have hit?)...YEAH!

jen327 - January 24

Thanks Kelly, it was taking me way to long to load. I am not sure if I should go with the second trimester as the begining of 13 weeks or the end of 13 weeks. My "What to Expect " book says the 3rd month is weeks 9-13, so I thought the end of 13 was accurate. But my doctor said it really does not matter, it is not like there is a magically miscarriage rate drop, so the farther along the better :)

javidsgirl - January 24

wow ladies it hard to believ we are approaching the sencond tri so fast . wehn we started this thread we are were just in the early weeks of pg now look at us almost in the second we have along way to go yet but i am sure glad i got you girls to go through with. as far as i know 13 weeks is the begining of the second tri but different books say different things

sophie elise - January 24

So how are we going to know when to switch to the second trimester thread? When the first person hits? The last? somewhere in the middle? Let's make sure we all know, because some of us are due near the end of August and we're not even 10 weeks yet!!!

ROBYN - January 24

Hey girls in ref to sophie wondering when we should switch i personally would just like to keep this thread here. If you all agree some of us are like 2 weeks behind the rest including myself so there are other threads on here that the girls are due to 2 months. So I vote to stay here if you all agree. Though I will follow where you all go LOL

kelley - January 24

hey ladies, I do not care if we stay or go... it does not matter one way or the other... I guess that my vote is to stay.... then we do not have to try and flip flop around and we don't have to make any real decisions... ya know like when to actually move... LOL. I can't have a long thought process... it might hurt... I have no brain power anymore... my brain is just mush.

slackette - January 24

Jen, I will be exactly 12 weeks on Thursday as well. Same exact due date I guess!! As for moving over to the second tri, I think as soon as the last girl reaches the first day of the 13th week, we all move. Either way, I am staying with you ladies so whatever you decide is fine with me!

slackette - January 24

oh yeah, I had a question. I go into the Dr. for my 12 week appt on Friday. Do you know if they will definitely do an ultrasound (I live in the US, not Canada)?

lovestruckjsw - January 24

Wow! Part 6! Well I don't care whether we stay or go... but I am only about 10 weeks. So if ya'll do move, wait for me and the other stragglers! lol

javidsgirl - January 24

it doesn"t matter to me ethier wheather we stay or go so i guess i vote to stay but whatever you vote is fine with me

Kerry5 - January 24

Either way is fine with me, I'll find you guys no matter what. I'm a late August due date (30th) so I'll be one of the last into the 2nd trimester! Seems so far away!

jen327 - January 24

Hi ladies. I suggest we move at the end of Feb. or March 1st. That way we capture everyone in our group. I personally don't care if we stay, but the only reason I think it might be a good idea is because we won't pick up any new members if we stay because people probably wont come search first trimester if they are in their second. Also, once we all reach the second trimester we will probably spend more time under that link posting in those forums and it might be a pain to have to switch all the way back to the first trimestrer to chat here. But my main concern is for the newbiees that may not have found use yet. But I am staying with you ugys so I will be wherever we go. If we do go, we can just ask 1 person to remember to start the forum March 1st or sometihng. But that way we are all covered. Just a thought

TiffanyRae - January 24

Slackette, I had my 12 week appointment last week and I live in also live in the US....I was not scheduled for an ultra sounds...just the full body exam/pap ect...but when they tried to find the baby's heart beat they couldn't find it....so they did an ultra sound just to be safe....Everything was fine with baby....just a BAD tilited Uterus so the beat was hard to find. So you probably are not scheduled for one....but if they see something that concerns them...they will check. The only thing is I am military dependent and the docs here in hawaii seem VERY easy going..sometimes too easy! Hope everyone is doing great!

moescrilla - January 24

I'm also one of those that isnt having the baby until the end of august (actually due beg. of Sept. but I'm havin a c-section in Aug) I'm 8 weeks tommorow... I personally dont care either if we stay or go, but i agree with jen, we may not pick up any newbies if we dont switch...

kelley - January 24

Slackette, I am in the US also and they will probably not do an u/s until between 18-22 weeks unless you are having problems or a previous miscarriage. I know that with my first 2 pregnancies I did not have an u/s until that point, but I never had any problems, then in August of last year I miscarried and had 2 u/s at 6 and 7 weeks. Thus when I found out that I was pregnant again at Thanksgiving my OB scheduled an u/s at about 7 weeks to verify that everything was great. I would love know know when everyone's due date is again... I think that I may actually be due first... I am due August 5th.

TiffanyRae - January 24

I am also due August 5th! But secretly hoping for a late july baby! :)

javidsgirl - January 24

well acording to my last u/s i am due august 13th

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion