Weight Gain -pg119505056043

2 Replies
R__ - November 14

is it ok if you havent gained much or any weight in your first trimester? i have gained maybe a pound and by the end of this month will be the end of my first trimester. i weigh myself each morning yesterday i was at 114.8 and today i was at 116.8 the highest i have been was 117 so i dont know if i lost that pound or what? also this week my bbs started to ache for the first time. and have continued through the week. im also not showing any veins on my bbs is this common?

Whisper - November 14

Its fine! A lot of women loose weight in the first tri, usually due to morning sickness. You will make up for it in the 2nd & 3rd tri! No worries. =) As long as by the end you've gained 25-35 lbs its all good. The later tri's are more important than the first. So relax, and don't worry so much about it =).

fefer1 - November 14

yeah, don't worry about it. I haven't gained much this time but mainly because I haven't been able to eat much. I had a friend only gain 20 pounds her entire pregnancy which I thought was incredible since she was already soooo skinny. I on the other hand, gained 60 pounds. :) Also, I never had any veins on my b___bs so don't worry about it. Not everyone is the same...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?