When Does The First Trimester End -pg119505157012

2 Replies
Sally123 - November 14

Hello everyone! I just have a question about timing. I am so confused as to when the first trimester is over. Every book I read or website I go to seems to say something different. Is it the beginning of week 12, the end of it, or week 14? I'm really confused. Also, I just want to get over the mental hurdle of getting past the first trimester because I have had miscarriages, and feel like my chances will go way down after the first trimester and I'll relax a lot! Also, if anybody knows of any good pregnancy books, (besides what to expect when you're expecting...I have that one) could you let me know? Thanks!

Whisper - November 14

Its generally considered at about 13 weeks. Pregnancy lasts 40 weeks, so divvy that up by 3, and you get 13.3r. We generally just shorten it to 13 weeks for the ease of it =). So the start of week 13 would start the 2nd tri in other words. =) Two books that I really enjoyed were The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy, and Belly Laughs. If you want something to make you laugh your b___t off while informing you of all the nitty-gritty details of pregnancy, these two are great! Highly recommended! H&H9M

newmomma32 - November 14

What to Expect When your Expecting is a good one.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion