Am I Pregnant-pg109905654839

8 Replies
louise - October 29

i am 3 weeks late for my period and i have had 3 tests and they were all negative wat should i do

:-) - October 29

Be patient, I had the same thing, but I came on, but the next month I was sure pregant. Hang on in there!

missy - October 29

Call your doctor and take a blood test. Also don't stress about it, that could delay your period from coming.

Amanda - October 29

well go to the doctors and have them take a blood test

louise - October 30

ty :-) missy and amanda but this has happened before with my first child and my tests and blood tests were all neg then i finally got a possotive and went 4 a scan and i found out i was three weeks pregnant so i dont no if i should go 4 a scan instead of going to the doctors

louise - October 30

woops i meant i was three months preg

ana - October 30

you can know if you are or aren't pregnant right now... Ask me to [email protected]

anafiel - November 1

Hola querida amiga Esta es una información que estabas esperando, la tecnología actual nos permite ofrecerte una PRUEBA DE EMBARAZO POR INTERNET, si, leíste bien desde ahora podes solicitar una prueba desde tu PC y obtener el resultado en segundos. La prueba es efectiva desde las 48 horas posteriores a la gestación y tiene una exact_tud del 99,9% en el caso de ser positivo y del 100% si el resultado es negativo Infórmate comunicándote mediante [email protected] donde nuestras operadoras te dirán los requisitos y costos. Otros productos: DETERMINADOR DE s_xO PARA EMBARAZADAS a partir de la 1er semana de gestación infórmate mediante [email protected] . Nota: estos productos no intentan modificar ni sust_tuir una determinación medica, al contrario aconsejamos visitar a tu medico en el tiempo y forma requerida por este

anafiel - November 1

Hello loved friend This is the information you were hoping, the present technology allows us to offer you an INTERNET PREGNANCY TEST yes, you have read right! From now on, you can ask for a test from your PC and you can obtain the result inmediately. The test is effective from the later 48 hours of gestation and it has the exactly of 99.9% (in case it is POSITIVE) and del 100% if it is result is NEGATIVE. You can know more about this in [email protected] where our operators will tell you the requirements and the costs Other products: s_x DETERMINATOR FOR PREGNANTS from the first week of pregnanay. You can inform about it thorungh [email protected]AIL.COM Note: these products don't intend to modify or subst_tute a medica determination, on the contrary we advised you to visit to your doctor in the time and the conventions required

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?