Anyone Else -pg114877446418

2 Replies
mcneil - May 27

Hey - I'm 6 wks pregnant and I have had a few normal symptoms like swollen and sore bbs and increased appet_te, but I wasn't prepared for the most severe one.......insomia! I have become a complete insomiac! I'm usually the type of person that naps every chance I get, but these days I'm lucky to get 4-5 hours of sleep a night. Anyone else have this problem?

angie m - May 27

mcneil congrats on your pregnancy. I had really bad insomnia throughout all three of my pregnancys. It was so terrible. Everyone would tell me get sleep well you can because when the baby comes you will be up with her/him all night. I really wish I could have tooken them up on there advice but just couldn't. But at least I was used to no sleep so it wasn't a big shock to my system when I had the baby and had to feed them every hour or so. At least after I had the baby I wasn't just awake being bored and had someone to visit with. So just think on the bright side, you will already be used to it when you have the baby in 34 weeks give or take. Good luck mabe your insomnia will go away. You can always hope.

mom2b72 - May 28

This is the biggest problem I have had throughout my pregnancy. You can try benedryl at night and see if that helps. Sometimes it does for me and sometimes it doesn't. If possible try to take a short nap sometime during the day.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?