Belly Button-pg114796694218

5 Replies
michaelammm - May 18

Okay, I'am 29 weeks pregnant and my belly button has been "out there" since about 14 weeks my friend who is also pregnant is about 23 weeks and her belly button is deeply "in there." So, I was wondering why do some belly buttons come out and others don't?

Erynn21 - May 18

I think it has to do with how deep your belly b___ton is to begin with. I'm 24 wks. and mine is still really deep, mine is norally an inch and a half deep slit, it just keeps getting wider so I have a big hole on my belly. If yours is barely an inny and hers is like mine it may never pop out, I know other women who never had theirs pop out.

Ddvinson3 - May 18

Well I was like Erynn my belly b___ton before pregnancy was really deep. It's still "in there" but is actually really, really shallow now. So I don't think mine will actually pop out but now I have a "normal" belly b___ton! LOL

angie m - May 18

I have been pregnent 3 times and never had my belly b___ton pop out. But my mom had hers stick out so bad you could tell through her shirt. I don't know why but it probably does depend on how deep it is when not pregnent like Erynn21 said.

Evonna - May 18

mine is like that too, my belly b___ton is really "out there & waving" since my first trimester. maybe because i have always been an 'outtie' and not a 'innie' to begin with.

Evonna - May 18

Angie m, mines also stick right out my shirt..it's annoying!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?