Brown Bleeding-pg114634632618

4 Replies
lnunez - April 29

I have been trying to get pregnant for around a year. I last started my period on March 18, and then on April 24, I started "spotting" with brown blood. It has continued until today. I have taken an HPT but it says "-". What is going on with me???

Stace - April 29

Brown blood usually indicates old blood rather than a period. Its not impossible you could be pregnant and the blood is as a result of implantation in which case you may be too early to get a positive result. I'd suggest leaving it another week and testing again and if you still havent started your period or got a positive result then I'd say its time to see the doc and get things checked out. I sincerely hope you get lucky this month.

bjovs1 - May 2

hi there, i am 5 wks 4 days and yeasterday i started with some brown spotting, later in the day it turned to a pinkish red colour, it is not severe but i have had some mild cramps with it, 2day i have had mild pink spotting, wot should i do, please advise

maren - May 2

bjovs1~ you should call your doctor

bjovs1 - May 2

hi there, i did 3 tests, all posotive, called the doc and i got in this afternoon, they are sending me for a scan on thurs morning, so fingers crossed that everything is ok, oh ps, the discharge has now turned bk to brown and is very light, hope this is a good sign, thanks for advice, xx sara

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?