Bump -pg111573171918

8 Replies
Nikki - May 10

Can someone please tell me what bump means! Thanks :) This has been bugging me for months now.

Alison - May 10

Bring Up My Post - BUMP. People type it to bump a post back up to the top of the list as every time you post a reply it moves the post back up to the top. :o)

Kaz - May 10

LOL Well I'll be... That's been bugging me too. I'd have gotten round to asking eventually, Cheers Nikki. Hahaha. I thought it was someone just messing around

Lissi - May 10

The funny thing is that people have on occasions made some nasty comments about Bump's limited vocabulary! :)))

bump - May 10

bump!

bump - May 10

bump :)

~kat~ - May 10

bump used to annoy me too,until i realised what it was! (BTW i wasnt one of those that made a nasty comment to bump!)lol!

toes - May 10

well I'll be, I had no idea that BUMP actually stood for something--I thought it was was just a basic comment that folks'd slap into a thread for the heck of it!!

Misty - May 10

Hah, the first time I saw BUMP it was under a question a lady had asked about why she had spotting. I thought it was someone saying that perhaps the bleeding had resulted from a "bump" she might have been getting in bed the night before. :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?