Can I Be Pregnant-pg119523655458

5 Replies
cuddles187 - November 16

i had my period but it didnt last as long as it should be.. my lower backs seems to be hurting alot and i get heartburn everytime i eat. i get really sleepy during the day and i always seem to fill sick at night... can i be pregnant?

lillybug - November 16

The only thing i could suggest is to take a home pregnancy test since you already have had a period.

Grandpa Viv - November 16

Sounds likely. Buy some prenatal vitamins and a couple of preg tests at the Dollar Store. Run one test Sunday morning first pee and the other aw eek later to double check. Good luck!

Gemini_Girl - November 17

Hi take a test its the only way you'll know, everyone's periods can be a bit unpredicatable at times due to various factors, so you maybe pregnant but to be honest it could also just be a viral infection or something you've eaten! goodluck

sammy1988 - November 17

hi, i had a period the other week. im always due on the 13th but i started on like the 6th or the 5th. it lasted 6 days but didnt hurt as it usually does. my period stopped on the 12th but then on the 15th i went to the toilet and there was a brown discharge a little bit down my leg and when i wiped there were 2 blood clots. i thought this had stopped but it happened again the next day minus the blood clots. my b___sts never stopped being tender after my period stopped. could i be pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - November 17

Sammy, did you have s_x around Oct 28? Your unusual early period sounds heavy for implantation, but who knows? Maybe this was a swing and a miss! If you wait a week and then test you will get a better idea. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?