Confused -pg112716532418

3 Replies
Vee - September 19

I concieved approx middle of May but our babies heart stopped beating so we had a forced miscarriage on 13th July. My first period after the miscarraige came on 17th August, from what I can work out my next period should be now but nothing has happened. Do you agree of have I got my dates mixed up - my head has been in bits lately....

Maeven - September 19

Oh honey, i am so sorry you had to go through that and i hope you and your partner are doing okay. I would agree with you under usual circ_mstances but after pregnancy (including miscarriage) your periods will sometimes take a while to adjust to their regular cycle. I'd give it a couple of weeks before considering a pregnancy test. That said, if you want to put your mind at rest perhaps you would feel better if you visited your doctor, just to check and for rea__surance that everything is alright. Look after yourself and, again, I hope things look up for you now. Take care, xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

Maeven (again) - September 19

In fact there is something about how long periods take to return to normal following pregnancy on another thread in this forum "ALREADY HAD BABY" which might give you an idea of how long to expect before your cycle becomes regular again. Take care honey, big hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vee - September 20

Thanks for your help xxx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion