Could I Be Pregant -pg119368437924

3 Replies
PrettyYoung Lady - October 29

lately i have been having a lot of discharge thats clear and is watery not thick. Is this a sign of pregnancy? is it true that you can still have your period even if you are pregnant

lilian18 - October 29

well i had s_x with my bf on friday (unprotected ) he said something about his prec_m? he pulled out right away but i wanna know how high the chances are of me being pregnant . i started my period on oct 8 and enderd like on the 13 ..

PrettyYoung Lady - October 29

Well to be honest even if he pulls out there can still be a chance of you getting pregnant. you could get a preg test,and well just wait to see if your period comes on. goodluck.

Grandpa Viv - October 29

Lillian, if you have a 28 day cycle then your likely ovulation date was Oct 22 and the egg would have been history by Oct 26. Use condoms from now on. Pretty, one in four pregnancies experiences some kind of bleeding in the first trimester. If your recent period was lighter and shorter than usual and you are experiencing early pregnancy sign (tired, peeing, discharge, ga__sy, b___sts, weird cramps, appet_te, acne, emotional, dizzy, nausea) then is is time to take a test. Good luck to both of you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?