Could I Be Pregnant -pg119421442859

3 Replies
ArielDiamon - November 4

About 3 months ago I had been fooling around with my boyfriend from the time. We ended up having s_x and I'm honestly not sure if he used a condom or not. My first period after that was 2 weeks late but once I got it I thought it was all good but the next period wasn't as heavy as normal and then this last one was barely there at all. Normally I don't get cramps on my period but recently I've gotten them bad. I've got most of the symptoms and I've had some really bad "cramps" (stomach pains or something in the lower abdomin). I don't know, my friend thinks I might be but wouldn't I have gotten signs earlier?

Grandpa Viv - November 4

You had s_x just that one time? Are you on hormone contraceptives? I doubt that you are 12 weeks pregnant without having had some significant symptoms, nausea being not the least. The sequence of bleeds you describe allow plenty of room for pregnancy. There are girls who have gone in denial through to 5 months (and all the way to delivery room - "I know there's something wrong, but I just can't be pregnant"). Tell us about your symptoms and when they started. Good luck!

ArielDiamon - November 4

It wasnt just once, it was quite offen for about a month with that guy. I don't take any birthcontrol and I have had some other signs but I've sort-of put it in the back of my mind thinking I was just sick or something. In the past month I've gotten the nausea, fatigue, headaches, tenderness of the brests, mood swings and I've had to urinate a lot more then normal.

Grandpa Viv - November 4

Seems pretty likely you are pregnant and far enough along that it is time to go to the doc or a clinic. If you want to chat. I am ppowb on all three. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion