Could I Be Pregnant -pg119498505961

2 Replies
nikki82 - November 13

I have always had irregular periods. I have been to the doctors numerous times for them and the doctor told me everything was fine. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected s_x for over a year without using the pull out method. My last period was the end of september and I have gone 2 months or so without my period but lately I have been feeling different. I have been feeling sick but only at night and tired more than usual. I have taken 2 hpt's and they were both negative. Could I still be pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - November 13

Since you are irregular there is no telling when you might have gotten prregnant or calculating a suitable time to test. You have had plenty of exposure. Wait until you have been having the symptoms you mention for at least two weeks, then test using first morning pee. Take prenatal vitamins anyway, as you may get pregnant at any time. Good luck!

Louby Lou - November 13

You could be. My daughter always had irregular periods and when they did come they were very painful. She had done an early pregnancy test which showed up negative. Then she bled continually for ten weeks. Only then did she seek medical advice.She was sent for a scan and came out with a photograph of a ten week old fetus. The bleeding carried on for another month. But in the end a healthy baby was born two weeks early due to it's breech position. So you could be pregnant. Morning sickness does not always come in the morning.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?