Could I Be Pregnant -pg119682685766

2 Replies
sethsgirl - December 4

I am 21 years old, and I've always had a pretty irregular cycle, but for the last couple months its been 24-25 days. I just started having the following symptoms yesterday and today: nausea, lethargy, lower back aches, unable to concentrate, sore br___ts, and some brown va___al discharge. Now I'm not really trying to get pregnant, I just think what happens happens, I'm happily married and if we have a baby now ok if we have one later on ok...but my only thing is is it to soon to have symptoms, I would've only concieved on the 30th of November or the 1st of this month. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

mjvdec01 - December 5

It is way too early. It takes at least 7 days for the egg to implant in the uterus and for your body to begin producing HCG (pregnancy hormone) You should come over to the 'Signs Of Pregnancy forum' join the 'we aren't crazy' thread. We would love to have you.

filly06 - December 5

We got pregnant on our first try...so really right after conception neither one of us believed we were pregnant, about 5 days later my b___bs were sore and that is about it...but my husband said I was probably imagining it...maybe I was, but I was pregnant!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?