Could I Be Pregnant -pg119378967668

1 Replies
skysmom - October 30

I had my period on the 18th of oct. it only lasted for 3 days. my period usually lasts for 7 days. I took about 2 pregnancy tests before my period started because 2 weeks prior to my period I had mild cramping, increased urination, and alot of lower back pain. Both tests were negative, then I got my period and it only lasted for 3 days. Could it be possible that I might be pregnant, and if I am why would those tests be negative? Should I take another one or just wait to see how my next period is. oh and also my sept. period was short also. I have been so very emotional the last 2 days I've been crying over the littliest thing, which happened to me alot when I was pregnant with my daughter. Could I be pregnant? What to do? ?

Grandpa Viv - October 30

The chance of being 10 weeks pregnant after two recent negative tests is extremely small. You are not on the pil, are you? I am thinking cyst, but you had better take a couple more preg tests at one week intervals to be sure. Maybe your pregnancy is more recent. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?