Cramps-pg119246927023

3 Replies
mace22 - October 15

i'm 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant i am having really bad cramps with no bleeding can be having a miscarriage

wyssa - October 15

I had really bad cramps too I mean to the point i was in so much pain i had to stop moving. I told the doctors and she didnt seem to worried so I wasnt. Now im 12 weeks5days pregnant with my first child and the night before last i got those really bad cramps again, but my baby is healthy doc said so heartbeats good its growing good so, I dont know what it could be but I dont think its a miscarriage. Im also very young only 18 I dont know if it could have anything to do with that either i dont know. how i gave you some rea__surance. good luck

wyssa - October 15

hope** i gave you some rea__surance

Gla__schicky - October 16

I've been having severe cramps for over a month and no bleeding. I wouldn't automatically a__sume you're having a miscarriage apparently cramping is normal and my doctors weren't concerned about it. Regular Tylenol extra strength worked well for me as it has no codeine in it and it's not dangerous to you or the baby. Hope you feel better soon, my cramps have reduced alot now but I get the occasional one. Let us know how things go:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?