Crying-pg111526142618

5 Replies
suzi - May 4

is it bad to cry while pregnant

April - May 4

no it's natural... your emotions go CRAZY when you're pregnant... I've been just sitting here watching tv before and then a commercial will come on and I will just start crying and have no idea why... haha... it's actually kinda funny...

leslie - May 5

I hope is not bad, since I have been crying all day yesterday up until now 4:44 am . :( I feel so bad and upset ...I am so sad, hubby sometimes doesn't understand even if I try to explain :( I am soo upset..my eyes are so puffy that I don't dare to go out..anyway..I am sorry I got carried away any way I hope its normal.

Lissi - May 5

I think I've cried almost every day since I got pregnant. I'm trying to stop because I know that my baby can hear me now and I'm worried I will affect her in some way. Sometimes it's the most stupid thing that sets it off, like the end of that movie Corina Corina, when the little girl is singing to her widowed grandmother. I cried for half an hour! I never used to be this emotional. I cry when I see my baby on the scans too.

stephanie - May 5

I hope it's not bad to cry too! I cry all the time. NEVER cried before prego. I cry during sad commercials and when my bf says things (he doesn't mean anything by it) I will cry! He says that he likes the softer, more emotional side of me since i got preg.

Karen - May 5

If true I would be in serious trouble. Cause I cry for everything. Just this morning I woke up about 2 depressed as hell and crying for no reason. This morning I had fears I would lose the baby was crying and praying my heart out. No signs of losing thr little one just fears that something will go wrong at birth. Been praying and crying.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?