Decreased Fetal Movement-pg116951744881

3 Replies
Rachel - January 22

I'm 23 weeks pregnant, and some days, I'm getting kicked really hard (Harder than I was thinking for only being 23 weeks along) but today I haven't really felt her, a few little kicks here and there, but not near as much as normal, I don't know if she's just positioned differently or what, my stomach seems a little more squishy than normal too. I know I'm probably freaking out, but you know!

DownbutnotOUT - January 22

its normal for the little peanut ot be very active one day and not so active the next, my little wee one has been doing that since about 15-16 weeks. with my 1st and 3rd pregnancy it was the same as well.

Rachel - January 22

Thanks, I know I'm gonna go sit on the couch and she'll start kicking the c___p out of me lol

Tracy88 - January 22

I go through this all the time. She will be soooo active and then........nothing. I freak out and start to really panic, and then that night she will relieve me by kicking up a storm. It's the owrst feeling in the world to feel so much and then nothing at all. I have realized that there is a pattern to it though. She's usually only inactive for a good 24 hours or so.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?