Depression-pg111635214518

2 Replies
Depressed - May 17

I have been sooo depressed throughout this pregnancy yet wanted to have another baby sooo bad!!!! After the birth of my son I had postpartum bad and took medication for a couple of years. I have been sick as a dog from day one, I have no help to care for my toddler, my husband is always gone, I don't live near family/friends, and don't know anyone in the new town I live in. I find myself having dreams of romance with other men??? Last night I had this strange dream that I was walking and hugging with this other man and we were sooooo in love but I couldn't see his face the feelings were overwhelming. I woke up this morning remembering my dream and now I can't stop thinking about how things used to be.... Anyone else having trouble?

help - May 17

sweetie at one point in our lives we have all been where you are and dont worry is not the end of the world its going to get better, try thinking that there is other people thats are in a worst situation thatn you are, i had PD after my first son and it was really bad and i was on medication for 3 years until i got pregnant again and i'm having a though timi dealing with my Panic Disorder, but i'm trying to survive and i just went through getting separated selling property moving out and all that for nothing because we got back and we r having a sencond kid. good luck

Depressed - May 17

thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion