First Trimester Bleeding-pg117251050437

15 Replies
single_confused_mom - February 26

How common is it to have very light, pale pink bleeding for a few hours during the day for more than one day in the week?

xsarahx_18x - February 26

you shouldn't bleed during pregnancy, if your bleeding you really should get it checked out, have you got any pain or anything else? how many weeks are you? x x

keishanh - February 26

That's pretty normal. I had the same thing and I'm now a little ove five months now. Don't worry too much about it.

single_confused_mom - February 26

Im about 7 weeks along. No pain, and no clots just slight spotting/bleeding when wipe.

heathernkennybrown361 - February 27

You should really cal your doctor and tell their nurse what's going on..they will most likely tell you to come in to see what's going on... it isn't actual red blood, right? just a light color? because a little spotting is sometimes normal in the beginning of pregnancy but it should be a light brown or very light color. any pain or discomfort?

single_confused_mom - February 27

i called the campus doctor yesterday, and i went it. they didnt know what was causing the bleeding. they said to come back a week after the bleeding/spotting stopped and they would do a pg test to see if it wasnt a miscarriage. the blood/spotting is very pale pink, and it looks almost like a plasma. there is no pain and not tissue/clots.

heathernkennybrown361 - February 27

i dont think your misscarrying, usually you definantly have back pain and sever abdominal cramps. it may just be implantation bleeding, or just spotting

tk07 - February 28

they didn't do any sort of tests yesterday? 7 weeks is too far for implantation. it could just be random spotting. did you have s_x at all recently? that can cause spotting. i would be a wreck and insisting on an u/s or something to put my mind at ease faster! but i am also a worrier :) good luck!

crackersforme - February 28

I'm with tk07 ....did you have s_x recently? If so, the spotting usually is really pale pink, like you're describing.

single_confused_mom - March 1

the last time i had s_x was the 11th of feb. its been a week now. when i went to the dr they did a urine test and nothing came back weird (other than blood in urine). im freaking out.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 1

well if they didn't tell you anything you shouldn't worry, but you should always ask questions, especially since you were there and they know about your situation. Bleeding for more then a day, even light is a sign of a miscarriage. I don't want to scare you but you should have asked your doctor when you were there.

single_confused_mom - March 1

I did ask her, she said to come back a week after the bleeding stopped so that we could do another pregnancy test to see if it was a miscarriage. and so far it hasnt stopped

imamommy - March 1

I had ALOT of bright red bleeding at 7 weeks, 8 weeks, and 11 weeks. I had an u/s at 7 weeks and everything was ok. I had another u/s at 8 weeks and everything was ok. I called with the 12 week bleeding and they told me as long as it turned brown and stopped within a few days, not to worry. Call the doctor and let them know what is going on and they can tell you what you need to do. Stay off of your feet as much as possible.

Erin1979 - March 1

I had bleedomh when I was about 10 weeks. it was bv, which is Bacterial Vaginosis. They had me take meds, and I never had bleeding again. i would ask them to do a swab.

Shy_amanda - March 13

im 7 weeks pregnant and I went to the doctor today for bleeding it was light color and i seen it when i wiped i had s_x about two days ago and the doctor said that I shouldnt have s_x anymore because it is bad for pregnancy he said everytime i did, it caused me to bleed because i have something like a tear or hole and every time i had s_x it would push it and cause it to bleed. I would go to the doctor just to make sure everythings ok. They told me my baby should be fine.

crackersforme - March 14

single_confused_mom....any update?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion