Girl Names -pg114902304718

54 Replies
Carragh - June 2

My daughters name is Zoe Beth...I also love Madeline.

nic - June 4

My faves are Tali, Leika, Nicali, Chloe.

KimS - June 4

I have picked out Isobel Katherine for a girl... and my sister named my niece Reese...

mommie2b - June 4

How about makayla,mackenzie, chloe, belle, leila, alyana, carmen, I hope you find the right name for her. good luck

knpandrews - June 4

I was born and raised in NYC so I am love the names Brooklyn and Shea.

kari15 - June 5

My fiance and I are having a girl too!!!! Only I'm just 32 weeks preggers....but we like the names Madison, Sophia, Mara, and Ava.........right now it's Ava Leigh......but it changes every week! Poor little girl...she's going to be sooooo confused!

Angie in MI - June 5

Allyson or Madeline

Angie in MI - June 5

I love the name Brooklyn but my hubby is from Boston so he said there was no way his child was going to be named after a NYC burb!

oz - June 5

i like the name Renae.

tritty - June 5

my friend just had a baby girl and she named her Danica Grace. i think that's a very cute name!

SusanS - June 6

Aliex is a nice name, I also like Catherine

Amartin100503 - June 6

My baby's name is going to be Kadence (instead of Cadence). I saw on a movie that name Hadley. My cousin named her daughter Brooklyn. I love Emmy that is way cute!! Good luck. Let us know what you decide.

Amartin100503 - June 6

P.S. it's been a long day and I messed up........I saw on a movie the name Hadley. Also, my husbands cousin's names (twin girls) are Morgan and Kennedy.

mommy2be27 - June 7

I know it's probably a little late now, but for all those still looking for suggestions... I'm having a boy (or so says the ultrasound) but the little girl name I had chosen was KIARA Chantal (with a possible change to the middle name).

Amartin100503 - June 8

mommy2be27, did you and your dh decide on a middle name??

Amartin100503 - June 8

mommy2be27, did you and your dh decide on a middle name, for your son??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?