Had My Baby -pg112610279718

11 Replies
Maleficent - September 7

Baby Mallory was born on September 1st. 8 lbs, 13 oz. It was a fast and furious delivery. I woke up at 4am with "gas pains" which were soon 2-3 minutes apart. we got to the hospital at 8 and had she was born at 10:27. she had some scary breathing issues and is on an apnea monitor, she's also being treated for reflux. we've got her home now and she is doing fantastic! she is the perfect finish to our little (?) family, we couldn't be happier!

Lissi - September 7

Congratulations Maleficent! Mallory is a nice name. :)

BV - September 7

Congrats!

Mary - September 7

Congratulations! Poor little one she already has reflux? Will it go away? I suffer of it and it is horrible ... many good vibes to your little one and once again : Congratulations, Mommy!

Lisa*9 - September 7

Well what a fatso girl. Don't mean thatr in a bad way. I call my son a fatso boy because of his weight he weighted the same congradulations

S - September 7

Congratularions Maleficent.

swanofspeedys - September 7

Well Done!----enjoy her.

Maleficent - September 7

the ped says that the reflux will most likely get better as her organs mature. she is doing very well on the perscriptions and doesn't seem to be uncomfortable at all. her weight was a big shock! she lost a few ounces during her stay in the nicu, but she's gaining again. she is such a good baby!

kEEKEE - September 7

Congrats Maleficent!!! Take care!!!

Ranya - September 7

Congratulations Maleficient, was it painful? Hope Mallory feels better quickly!

Kelsey - September 7

Congratulations!!!!!! How exciting to finally have her arrive. I can't wait till my lil boy arrives!!

Lovely - September 7

Kudos to you, mommy, and congradulations on a beauty of a baby!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?