Has Anyone Tried -pg111473469618

4 Replies
Eryn - April 28

Has anyone tried or heard anything about the br___t pump called whisperwear? It fits into you bra while it pumps. It looks really handy but I was wondering what others thought. Whisperwear.com if you want to see it

Maddie - April 28

I've never tried it. It looks complicated...It could be a scam.

Misty - April 28

I am curious about it. $100 is a lot for a pump though. I know how many problems my cheap one gave me. So I just stopped using it. Like the fact that I had to sit leaning forward for the milk to drain into the bag, I couldn't relax and sit back. I always ended up with a back-ache, along with sore nipples. I hated that thing. I would buy this though if I knew it was worth it. But it is hard to know by just seeing it on the internet and not in person. Hopefully someone out there has tried it to know if it is worth it or not.

April - April 29

what you could do is go to a search engine and look for consumer reviews of the product. If it doesn't come up with any, don't get it. If it does, then you'll probably have more opinions than you'll get on here. Then you can come tell us what you found so if it's good then maybe we'll try it :)

Maleficent - April 29

it's certainly interesting. i've never even heard of it. i think i'll ask the moms on another board what they think, all nursing mamas and LC's there. maybe they have seen it before. $100 is not alot to spend on a pump. if i could find something that works well for that price i'd snatch it up in a second.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?