Help-pg114832558718

4 Replies
ksch123 - May 22

I AM 21 AND I HAVE 2 GIRLS 2 YEARS OLD AND 6 MONTHS OLD AND I AM PREGNANT AGAIN AND I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO TELL MY MOM P;EASE HELP

LadyD - May 22

Sweetie, I will not judge you or talk down to you, but why didn't you get some birth control or at least use condoms? I am 24 and I have 1 child and was blessed to have a very caring mom. I don't know what to tell you but you're gonna have to find a way to tell her, but know that she may be very hurt. Wait until a moment where it's only the 2 of you around and if your kids aren't there. She may go a lil crazy on you and you don't want to scare the girls. I wish you the best of luck. It's possible I may pregnant now & I'm scared to tell my mom and I don't even live with her. Does she help you raise them? Is the dad there for support? (if you don't mind me asking)

angie m - May 22

ksch123 I know how you feel at 20 I had a 3 year old boy and a 11 month old daughter and found out I was pregnant agien. I found out the day that I moved in with my mom because my hubby and I decided to split. I told my hubby that day and he told me we had to work it out for the baby. A week later I moved back in with him and it took us about a month to tell my mom. His already knew so we didn't want my mom to find out from his. I don't know how your mom is but mine was upset at first but after the initial shock she was very suppotive. You know your mom better then anyone so just use what you know about her to help you figure out what the best way to tell her would be. Good luck to you and hope your mom doesn't get to upset when you do figure out how to let her know.

mandee25 - May 22

ksch123 do you have a boyfriend or husband to support you? Are you living with your mother? Is that why you are nervous about telling her? I hope everything works out for you but if you can't support your children on your own consider using strong birth control after this little one is born. Best wishes!

Nadine-B - June 17

Congratulations! I know how you feel. I had my first daughter when I was 19 and my mother disowned me(for a while) then when I was 21 I found out that the morning after pill didn't work for me and I had another gorgeous little girl who was just meant to be here. Since then I have had a son who is now 4 . I am 29 now and 8 weeks pregnant. Even though I am older I was still terrified of telling my mother I was pregnant again, due to the last responses. You need to realise though that any negative feed back you get from her is more than likely because she is worried about you and how you will manage especially with your 2 girls being so young. Its hard when you are excited about being pregnant and the people around you make you feel bad about it. Tell her straight out. honesty is the best policy and if you can sit down with her and talk to her about how you both feel about your pregnancy. It worked for me. Good Luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?