Help Please-pg40

5 Replies
janet limbs - July 30

hi i am 11 and i had s_x with my brother. he made me. he put stuff in me because it leaked out after. he put it in my mouth too.i became a woman in january and i did not have my period last month. am i going to have a baby? my father is in jail and i dont know who my mom is. i live with my brother. he told me that if i tell he will take away my barbie dolls and make me live in a card board box. I need help


Tell Someone - July 22

Janet, You need to tell someone and fast. Go to a grandparent,teacher,friend,friends mother, someone go fast. This is wrong what he did to you and you do not deserve this. Please tell someone. I did not and it took it's toll on me and I do not want you to have to go thru what I am going thru. He is telling you that just so you will not tell, he is in the wrong and you tell someone, scream if you have to, to be heard. Best of luck to you and I hope everything works out for you. God Bless YOU!!!


helpful - July 22

I am so sorry that this happened to you. My best advice would be to tell. Tell any of your relatives, go to the cops or a shelter. If you don't tell it will happen again and could be a lot worse next time. Hurry, before it's too late. I wish you luck and I will prey for you.


Janet - July 29

I told my brothers girlfriend...she laughed at me and called me a s___t brat. she told my brother and he beat me. I still havent start my period. what will my baby be like when it is born? will it be normal? the person named Tell someone...what happened to you. please write back


SaRaH - July 29

This is not rightand it is NOT fair to you! YOU are a little girl that shound be happy and worryfree! Please tell the cops or run away to a shelter and tell SOMEONE!!!! You will be fine as soon as you let someone help you! There is NO reason that you should have to live like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Suzanne - July 30

Sweetheart, call 911. They will a__sist you in finding somewhere safe for you to stay and making sure this does not happen to you again. They will NOT be condemning to you as this is not your fault. When you call 911, tell them that you need to speak to a police officer and give them your address, or tell them where you will meet them. They will send an officer to you. Tell him what happened and tell him that you do not feel safe staying with your brother. Please let us know what happens! God Bless You!



You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?