Implantation Bleeding When Can I Take Hpt -pg114984469318

5 Replies
patrizia - June 9

i was wondering how many days after what we believe to be is IMPLANTATION BLEEDING can we take a hpt ? can anyone share their experinces ? after how many days after IB ended did you take a hpt and get a BPF --and did anyone get negatives first and then days after a positive ?

Deb - June 9

First of all, implantation bleeding is not very common. It tends to get b__wn a bit out of proportion on this site. Usually it turns out to be a period. I did, however, have implantation bleeding, but it occured after I got a postive hpt. I got a positive hpt at 12 dpo and then had a tiny smear of blood on the toilet paper at 16dpo. I don't think you can really judge the timing of IB and a positive hpt because IB can occur at different times. It is better to take an hpt by counting days from ovulation. The most accurate way to do it would be to wait until your period is due and if it doesn't show up, then take a test. I think most people get negatives first before a positive, because most people are test junkies like me and test way too early. I tested everyday from 8dpo on but didn't get my positive until 12dpo. If you don't mind spending money then test, test, test! If you do mind spending money, then wait for your period. Hang in there and be patient, it took me six months with perfect timing to get pregnant so don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away. Good luck!!!

kelley32 - June 9

I had IB on 9 and 10 DPO, then got a faint + on 11DPO, then a darker result on 13DPO.

patrizia - June 9

thank you. deb---i am not impatient , actually just fustrated because its tough when you are ttc for 16months and had to have laporoscopy. it gets hard on the mind ! good luck to both !!!!!!!!!!

Deb - June 9

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I know the frustrated feeling well. Keep your chin up...it will happen. I'll send some baby dust your way. Good luck!

sfrias - June 9

Patrizia, not all women get implantation bleeding. I did not get it. Just relax... from what I heard being anxious and under stress reduces your changes of getting pregnant. Good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?