Is It Possible -pg119291895689

2 Replies
Beth78 - October 20

Hi all! Ok, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice. I recently had s_x, well actually a couple of times. It happened four times in a night. He pulled out three times. The other time, he said he didn't get off. We are very experienced together and have sort of a past. We are not trying to get pregnant right now. In the past it happened and I had an ectopic. So we are waiting right now. Usually we are quite careful, but we all know sometimes we can get caught up in the moment/s. My cycles were messed up for a long time, but now they have been pretty regular at 26 days. I didn't think about it until after, but this happened on the 14th and my next period is due on the 29th. Now thinking about that act, it was around my fertile days. I have read all about the withdrawal method, and some believe there is sperm in pre-ejaculate, and some don't. Not sure what to think here. I know I was careless, but with our history, etc, I guess I'm a bit anxious. Any responses would be appreciated! Thanks!

Bdog - October 20

I would wait and see as you get closer to your period. Dont stress out though, that will make it worse. It also depends how serious you plan on being in the future to decide what to do next time about BC. Good luck to you and hopefully things work out.

Grandpa Viv - October 21

The timing was favorable for pregnancy, and it sounds as though you might have got spermed enough to make it! If so, you might become aware of early signs beginning later this week, but don't go imagining a bunch of symptoms. If there is a next time you might consider emergency contraception (within 72 hours). Pull-out s_x will get you pregnant within a couple of years. You should be using something more reliable. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?