Is It True -pg110668746112

5 Replies
anonymous - January 25

is it true that if you have s_x 14 days before your suppose to get your period that you can only get pregnant then? or is it anytime that you are ovulating ?

My Opinion - January 25

It is my belief that you can get pregnant at anytime during the ovulation period. Are you trying? If so, good luck :o)

Andrea - January 25

As I understand it you can only get pregnant on the days that you are ovulating. And not everyone ovulates on the same cycle. It all depends on how short or long your cycle is.

tara - January 25

You get pregnant when you are ovulating or close to ovulation date. But for many it is hard to know when they ovulate. It's mostly a guessing game. Ovulation happens generally 14 days before your next period, so unless you are on a 28 day cycle every month it's hard to know when ovulation happens. You should keep in mind that sperm lasts 3-5 days in a woman, so there is a good 10 day period when you may get pregnant.

kat - January 25

although thats the most fertile time,you can actually get pregnant anytime of the month!

lou - January 26

My aunt conceived the day after her period and her dr told her that she actually conceived 2 children the same way! It seems impossible when you read about the 'normal' monthly cycle but for a dr to get caught out it just goes to show that not everyone is the 'norm'!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion