Mary-pg112386549418

2 Replies
Mary - - 77 days to D day - August 12

I just came back from my prenatal and I have lost 2 lbs. I have gained a total of 8 lbs since getting preggo ( I was overweight when I got preggers). My doctor does not seemed worried as he believes it is due to water retention and fluctuation. However, isn't a steady weight gain a sign that everything is ok? I am getting a bit worried, anyone experienced this before? Thanks.

amanda.d - August 12

I am in the same boat. I have not gained a pound (I actually lost three) and my doctor said it is fine seeing as how I was a bit overweight to begin with. This is my fourth pregnancy and I am 31 weeks. I am not concerned either as I clearly have a belly and my baby is most definately growing. Also my doctor said that this baby will most likely be a little smaller than my last (8lbs.3oz.). So I would not be concerned, I am looking forward to after birth when I can see what I have lost in body weight,lol. Good Luck and Relax :)

Rezo - August 13

Normally women will try and eat as healthy they can when they fall preggo. This can result in weight loss if the womens diet prior was not healthy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion