Miscarriage-pg111499795218

23 Replies
Baby - May 4

When you said "it was probably a miscarriage already hapeninng" were you talking about how the miscarriage was already happening when i was having s_x

Baby - May 5

Karen????

Karen - May 5

Sorry Baby loss you for a while there. No I was referring to when your period came. That was nothing u could control. Sometimes women have s_x durning pregnancy and it does hurt but the baby was fine. Once when my bf and I were having s_x I had the same problem as u it felt like he hit something I cramped a real hard cramp for a whiel but it stopped after. When I went to the doc he did an ultra sound and said the baby was fine.

Baby - May 6

I really do think that i miscarried

Karen - May 6

I think that you can still take a test. cause the presence of HCG (Human Hormone) is probably still in your system. If it says negative dont worry. Its proabaly for the best not to know. All the best let me know if you decide. My email is Karen.Bodden @dbla.com

Baby - May 8

Karen I just finished my period like on tuesday and im getting cramps like if my period is going to come again, i also just noticed that i have a white discharge that looks like lotion (Im sorry i know it sounds weird). Did you get this after your miscarriage?????

Karen - May 9

No, Actually the white discharge is one you get while you are pregnant or about to get your period. After my miscarriage my period came about 2 - 3 weeks later. It could be your body cleansing itself out. I would recommend you go to a doctor to see what is happening. During the time i bleed it came heavy for a couple of days then light and heavy again. Please go see a doc to see what is happening. Keep me posted.

thelma - July 18

i have really bad cramps

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?