Movement-pg111633944018

7 Replies
Maxine - May 17

I am 21 weeks pregnant and this is my first baby, Should i be feeling alot of movement by now?

BBK - May 17

A lot .......no. Some flutters maybe, but you may not feel them next week and beyond.

Grumpy - May 17

Im 23 weeks tomorrow and i just, i mean like the last 72hrs feel lots of movement before that i was 21 weeks and only felt fluttering! it's so amazing!!

Karen - May 17

I 21 weeks and I have been feeling a lot of movements. Mostly early morning and late at night and after I eat. Every baby is different some more active than others and just like us they have their lazy days and active days. All the best !!!

C.J. - May 18

This is my third pregnancy but feels like my first. My youngest is 8 yrs old. I am 20 wks and have been feeling small movements daily. Usually after I eat supper. Sometimes they just feel like small muscle spasms..

m - May 19

Maybe not alot, but a few. I'm 20w and i feel movement occasionally. Not all the time, and have gone a day w/o anything (which makes me worry) but then I feel some movement again. This is my 2nd, so I know that in a few more weeks I'll feel it more than I do now and the feeling will be strong enough for my family to feel if they put their hand on my belly.

BL - May 20

I was getting a pelvic ultrasound done today I felt some kicking and tightness in the lower abdomen. But they say I am not pg. What else could it be?

BL - May 20

I felt movement when she was pressing the transducer in my stomach.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?