No Contractions-pg119394344834

2 Replies
maeghan - November 1

Hi everyone, I am 39 weeks and 6 days... my due date is TOMMOROW and I haven't lost my plug nor have I felt contractions that have been enough to talk about. I feel MINOR cramping but that's it. I've done it ALL walked walked walked walked, tried raspberry tea, I get some back aches when I stand but again, nothing out of the ordinary.. I'm SO anxious & just want to have the baby already that I think it's making it seem worse. I went to the dr on monday & she said I was "starting to efface" is anyone in the same boat as I am? Has anyone been in this boat? Is the only thing left to do...hurry up & wait? I'm not sure I can be pregnant much longer

Jamie - November 2

"When the apple is ripe, it will fall" lol...remember that your due date is an estimate. 40 weeks is only the average length of pregnancy. It's normal to go into labor up to 2 weeks prior, or 2 weeks later. More than that, and you run into issues with either under-developed lungs, or an aged placenta.

maeghan - November 6

I lost my plug yesterday after my appt... I'm now 4 days late & getting edgy lol...I have an appt tommorow for a sono, she is afraid the baby may be TOO large (who would have thought) I am contracting once or twice every few hours... I never thought I'd ask but is there ANYTHING you can do to bring on contractions?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?