Painting-pg112230680518

2 Replies
Tigerphoenix - July 25

Im 26wks preggers. I was wondering if what my sisters told me is true. They said that the fumes from paint can induce labor. I finally got the baby's room cleared out and just about ready to paint. I don't want everyone else to work and me sit around but they keep telling me I can't do this that and the other thing. Is it true that I can't even paint the room with them?

Jamie - July 25

Dunno about the inducing labor bit, but yeah, it's true that you shouldn't be around paint fumes. If you feel bad about them painting, and you not, do something else - like bake cookies for them to munch on. Or just take a minute to pamper yourself, cause you ARE working...you're growing that baby.

Tammy - July 25

I specifically asked my doctor about painting. He said that as long as it is latex paint and the room is well ventilated, it's fine to do. I am 27 1/2 weeks and have painted my foyer and am starting the baby's room too. I painted with my last pregnancy. Just be careful and watch standing on ladders. You can lose your balance easily.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?