Please Help-pg110358994715

4 Replies
babygurl - December 20

My ultrasound at 7 weeks and 1 day was on September 11th, my doctor told me i concieved around aug. 5th I need to know if this is accurate or not? If not how much of a descrepancy could there be, how many days could it be off??? And how can an ultrasound tell me when my last period was??? Please help me someone??

candice - December 22

my scan i had was when i was 6 weeks they told me my du date was on the 16th december i had her 11 that night

Christine - December 23

They are pretty accurate with first trimester u/s...most babies grow at the same rate during the first trimester...when you get into the second and third trimester babys start to grow at their own pace...so it changes for each pregnancy...if they gave you a estimated due date of 9/11...they are probably pretty close...but remember even those who know when their last period was dont deliver on their due dates...Its a small percentage...its usually anywheres two weeks before to two weeks after..good luck and congrats on your pregnancy

KM - December 23

they are most acurate anywhere between 12-18 wks. But even at 7 wks, it is most likely quite acurate.Trust your doctor. you will most likely deliver within two wks of your date. if you have regular cycles the date of conception your doctor gave you is probably correct.They could only be off by a week or two at most.

KM - December 23

and an ultrasound can tell when your last period was because it measures certain parts of the baby and can predict its gestational age.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion