Please Help-pg111541659418

6 Replies
Donna - May 6

my last period was on the 20th april i had unprotected s_x twice on the 3rd may what are the chances of me being pregnant and when will morning sickness start please help

to Donna - May 6

If you have a 28 day cycle, and the sperm hang around for 3-5 days then the math adds up to them being there for ovulation. I have always noticed symptoms one week before my period, but everyone is different. If you don't start, the take a pregnancy test. You have got to be careful honey.

Donna - May 6

my cycles are 30 days what are the chances know could i be pregnant :D please help

K - May 6

not sure but not everyone gets morning sickness. I've had 2 pregnancies and never had it and have known more people than not that have not had Morning sickness.

Donna - May 7

today i have been feeling sick abit and more tired but im confused are these's signs or are they too early please help

Jbear - May 8

They're probably signs of stress, but it's a little soon for pregnancy symptoms.

April - May 8

Also I think if you're trying to get pregnant you can trick yourself into thinking you have symptoms that you don't... my cousin had all kinds of symptoms when she was trying, but she didn't get pregnant... I would just wait and take a pregnancy test...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?