Please Help Me-pg111505452618

4 Replies
ls - May 2

I was on BCP for 7 yrs and quit taking them in Oct. My fiance and I did not have intercourse but may have gotten prec_m on me. I have not had a period since Oct. I also started grad school and lost 15 lbs. Since then i have gained back 10 lbs, but still no period. I have taken 9 preg tests since Oct and all have been - I feel like I am preg, and my fiiance says it is all in my mind. can it be possible to be 6 mo preg and have a neg test and not be showing? has anyone heard of post pill amenorrhea

K - May 2

If you were 6 mos pregnant you would have gained more weight. It is possible to have amenorrhea after taking the pill for so long. If you're really worried, you should go to the dr. to get a blood test which is much more accurate. good luck :)

ls - May 2

thanks. I have a gyno appt Wed. I think that I am really just freaking nyself out. Can i possibly be preg and have that many neg tests. i just took one this am and it was still neg. Do diet pills affect prg tests?

Beth S. - May 2

k with all due respect, im 6 months preg and have only gained 9 pounds

ls - May 2

Please answer my question about diet pills. I was taking green tea because it was supposed to increase metab and give you energy. can they affect preg test?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?