Please Read -pg10987359307

4 Replies
Steph - October 25

Does anyone know anything about Natural Curves br___t enhancment pills and if it's safe to take them if you think you could be pregnant..or are pregnant???

m - October 26

I don't know about these. E always has good sites to recommend. If she sees this post, I'm sure she can tell you where to read up on it. I just wanted to tell you that if you are pregnant, you probably won't need any additional enhancing. LOL. If this isn't your first, I'm sure you know this. But pregnancy makes the "ladies" very perky and pretty!

E - October 26

LOL m:) I have an excerpt from their site and I just want to say that if you take this and give birth to a baby with problems, you will have no legal recourse. There will be nothing you can do and nobody to hold responsible except you. ---- I agree that you may not need these during preggo time. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- *STATEMENTS MADE BY SMALL BREAST SOLUTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THE FDA DOES NOT EVALUATE OR TEST HERBS. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY ILLNESS OR DISEASE. CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN FOR DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. USE HERBS AS PER INSTRUCTIONS AND ALWAYS WATCH FOR ANY ALLERGIC REACTIONS. YOU MAY WISH TO CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING THIS OR ANY OTHER HERBAL PROGRAM. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE USED IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. IT IS THE CONSUMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO PREVENT PREGNANCY DURING THE USE OF THIS PROGRAM. ALL SPECIALS AND WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL. Copyright © 2000 - 2003 Small Breast Solutions™ SBS Products Site Map

Steph - October 26

Thanks you guys.. I was looking for any possible harmful effect that Natural Curves specifically could give.But I couldn't find any.It just said to consult your doctor and make sure it's safe to use them prior to use.But that helps..I'm going to compare the ingredients of them..thank you. :o)

E - October 26

I think you are correct to look at each individual herb in this pill. Some herbs can be very toxic to a fetus which can cause a miscarriage or defect.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion