Plz Help Me-pg119453191865

7 Replies
Janay - November 8

i'm embarrassesd to ask, but what is ovulation exactly? i'm wanting to get pregnant and i'm not sure when ovulating occurs and when you know your ovulating... plz some one help me and not laugh at me...

Tory1980 - November 8

Ovulation is when your body releases an egg usually about half way through your cycle - so if you have very regular cycles at 28 days (from first day of your period until the next first day of your period) then it can be guessed that you will ovulate around CD13/14/15. Usually the best way to determine whether you are ovulating is through BBT Temping and charting on something like fertility friend. Using OPK's (ovulation prediction kits) can also help but without the chart they can show the surge of hormone to show an egg is being or has been released but not as to whether you have actually ovulated or not - only a sustained temperature shift can do that. Your best bet is to have s_x the few days leading up to ovualtion, and the day of ovulation and maybe the one after to keep all your bases covered - so (28 day cycle again) you need to have s_x starting around CD(cycle day)11 or 12 right up to maybe CD15/16. A friend of mine just used to have s_x every other day from when her period stopped and she fell pregnant on her second cycle. Good luck!

Janay - November 8

THANKYOU SO MUCH!

Janay - November 8

I WAS CURIOUS CUZ I HEARD THAT U SHOULD HAVE s_x THEY DAY AFTER U FINISH UR PERIOD. AND THAT BEFORE UR PERIOD CUMS, U'LL BE WASTING UR TIME CUZ UR NOT ABLE TOO....

Tory1980 - November 8

Straight after your period and just before are USUALLy not good times to fall pregnant but it hasn't been unheard of it you ovulate earlier than expected or if you are stressed it can cause a delay in ovulation. This isn't always the case though so your best bet (if you don't want to chart) is to have s_x 3-4 times a week (so roughly every other day) and hopefully you should catch that little egg. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - November 9

You can also watch your cervical mucus. When ovulation is approaching many women notice "fertile" mucus which is like raw egg-white and can be stretched between finger and thumb an inch or more. Also the cervix (entrance to the uterus) softens and rises, but for that you have to be experienced doing a finger check. Good luck!

Eleysse - November 9

There is the website called askdramy.com it has a fertility map put the date of your last period and it will tell you when u will ovulate. Ovulating is when you egg is released and ready for fertilization but its a very small window that this can occur

kodins mommy - November 9

ovulation accures 14 days from the first day of your period. if you want to become pregnant than have s_x every day once a day for two weeks after your period. it worked for me

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?