Pregnant Or Not -pg119310880322

3 Replies
lilnecey - October 22

Ok, i had unprotected s_x on the 22nd and 24th of september in which he came inside me, and just so happens i was ovulating that week. my period was suppsoe to come on the 15th of october, but it didnt. i tested today although it was not in the morning like they say u should and it was negative. did i test too early? ive been tired, appet_te has changed and i feel bloated what should i do?

Grandpa Viv - October 23

Test again next weekend using first morning pee. It is not that unusual to get negatives until two weeks late, and sometimes later. How do you know you were ovulating Sept 24th? Usually ovulation is 14 days before the expected period, in this case around Oct 1st. Other signs might include lotion discharge, b___bs, peeing, emotional, occasionally dizzy and nauseous. Good luck!

lilnecey - October 23

i took this ovulation test that tells u when u r and it was that week. it also said that my period should have been on the 9th of this month instead of the 15th like i thought but i am going to re-test like you said. thanks

Grandpa Viv - October 24

The opk tells you that your hormones are getting set for ovulation, which may occur several days later. If you are still testing negative at the end of this month the chances of pregnancy go down and the chance of a cyst or messed up cycle increase. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?