Scared -pg111479598218

2 Replies
Babydoll - April 29

Some of you probably think I'm stupid....but I'm a first timer and I'm scared...Its too early for me to feel anything...I understand everyone's experience is different, but is it really that bad? I am sooo excited to have a baby, but sometimes I read stuff on here and it terrifies me!! Is it really that hard to breathe, and do you really feel that awful? I have had extreme anxiety problems in the past that I am now over....I am scared being preg might trigger them. I want to be able to work through my pregnancy, I'm getting a great job....I hope I don't feel so bad I can't work.

April - April 29

Just as you said.. everyone's experience is different. I haven't really had too many problems during my pregnancy. I sleep well, breath easy, and after the 2nd month I've felt fine. (I was REALLY nautious for the first 2 months though). The only real problems i've had is my nose tends to bleed every once in a while, and my left b___st leaks when I sleep. Other than that everything's been great. Just take good care of yourself, and try not to stress yourself out. You will be able to handle whatever pregnancy throws your way. Just be ready for the flow of emotion.. haha.. don't be surprised if you're sitting there crying over a TV commercial. It's actually kinda funny... haha

Babydoll - April 29

thanks for the comfort :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?