Symptons-pg114643862418

7 Replies
jennieric - April 30

I am 22 years old and I just found out that I was pregnant. Some of my symptons are cramping, sleepy all the time and always normal. I am only 5 weeks, I was wondering if this is normal?

dedaa - April 30

Yes, I had the same thing in both of my pregnancies for me it was the whole pg but I had alot more symptoms. Congratulations on your pregnancy is this going to be your first?

Chelle - April 30

Yep, I started feeling really tired all the time before I even found out I was pregnant.

Nat22 - April 30

I have the same symptoms as you... tomorrow I will be 6 weeks pregnant with my first. I was worried about not having enough symptoms!.... just cramping, extreme tiredness, bloating, and some days my bbs are tender. I keep getting scared because I think I shoud have more symptoms than this! Do you feel the same way?

Erynn21 - April 30

Totally normal, I think I slept for 10-12 hrs. a night, had some crampy feelings, and my bbs got sore and changed shape. The tiredness goes away, for me it was about @ 10-11wks, actually so did almost all my symptoms. My bbs still hurt, and I'm 22wks. w/ my 1st, good luck ladies. Oh and don't worry if you don't have morning sickness lot's of women don't, I didn't.:)

mgn - May 2

How about a spot of blood a couple days before af is due? is this a symptom of a possible pregnancy?

avsfan - May 6

Oh yeah, I'm 15 wks now and it gets better. I slept all the time up until about 3 weeks ago.

Saird - May 6

TO MGN- I hope so, I've had some pinkish CM, but I haven't had a positive test yet.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?