Weight Gain-pg114935581418

3 Replies
beckstars - June 3

did anyone notice before they found out they were pregnant they gained a tiny bit of weight in a short amount of time? Im due on today but hasnt shown but Ive put on 4lb in 5 days

soontobe6 - June 3

bloating occurs when just first pregant but it isn't no sign of pregant because pms causes women to bloat too

amylei7 - June 7

Yes! I am about 7 weeks pregnant and I have put on 7 lbs. It's annoying because I'm not really eating any different. I don't know it that's normal, but it's just making me feel fat instead of pregnant.

KLT - June 9

Agreed! I feel like a cow right now! I just hit my 5 month mark and lugging around an extra 20 pounds definitely makes me feel fat. Its depressing when clothes don't fit from one week to another! The maternity pants i've bought at first are starting to get tight...so don't go buying the store out b/c you'll only end up having to buy more. Just buy a couple things. I wear the same pair of pants to work several times a week...who cares what they think! hee hee. I'm eating normally and as healthy as I can. They say that really you only need about 300 extra calories to your diet during pregnancy. And watch what you eat...salty stuff will puff you up, and just think of all the water you have to drink... so make sure you pee alot! : ) And gas...fun fun fun!!! Yuck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?