What -pg119443425621

4 Replies
ket1919 - November 7

Can you become pregnant off of a guy having an erection and then sticking it back in you almost right after? And if a guy doesn't pee or take a shower after c_mming and then has s_x and pulls out is there a chance that you can become pregnant that way? I also am not completely sure that the guy I was sleeping with came inside me or not. I was drunk and I think that he was pretty buzzing as well and we had s_x and I felt him kind of get soft while he was still inside of me and then right after I felt him get soft he said he came. I asked him then if he did because I'm not on birth control and he knew that too and he said that he didn't but that he had on the sheets, but I didn't feel anything wet on the sheets and why would I feel him get soft in me first?

Malica - November 7

Men ejaculate before they lose their erection, not the other way around. It sounds like he came, lost his erection, then told you that he came afterwards. Sperm can live a short while outside the body if kept wet. So if he ejaculated outside of you then re-entered you, there would still be viable sperm. You don't need to worry if you think he might have masturbated earlier that day and didn't shower though. Please also know that it is possible to get pregnant from pre-c_m (although it's a lot less likely than from actual c_m, do you really want to take this chance?) Please talk to your doctor or a plan parenthood clinic right away. You can take the morning after pill (also known as "Plan B") up to 72 hours after unprotected s_x. The sooner, the better because the longer you wait, the less effective it is.

Grandpa Viv - November 7

Sounds like he came in you and lied about it. There is enough sperm in the p___s to get you pregnant if he c_ms outside and then goes back in. If that was 14 days or so before your expected period, you might have a problem. If this was last weekend it is already too late to take PlanB. Keep your fingers crossed and come back to this thread with more questions / early signs. Good luck!

ket1919 - November 7

Thankyou guys for your answers. It helps me to have other peoples opions. So, you guys really think that he might of came in me?

Grandpa Viv - November 7

Time will tell. Maybe he was so wasted he couldn't maintain an erection. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?