What Are My Chances -pg111581007918

5 Replies
AnnaB - May 11

Me and my husband made love on the may 8th and that was the middle of my ovulation cycle. We use the withdrawal method for protection and so far it worked for years. If we get pregnant hat would be ok. After he injucted the sperm out side of my body we decided that we would like to get pregnant and I wiped the sperm off my body and I try to put it in side of my body with a clinex tissue. What are my chances to get pregnant from that that? I read that the sperm dies after injucted out side the body. Would love to hear your advise.

annab - May 11

anyone?

Lo - May 11

Umm, that's a tuff one but to my knowledge, once sperm hits the air, it's already begun to die. Chances are slim to none. If you guys are going to start trying, don't have s_x everyday, he needs 48 to 72 hours for sperm to fully restore themselves. Good Luck!

~kat~ - May 11

lo is that true as ive read the same as what you said and also that once the sperm is used up that the body produces more staight away?? anybody? ;O)

AnnaB - May 11

Thanks for your reply. Oh well then will try next month.

AnnaB - May 12

I wonder if I was lucky .... I am having PMS symptoms and my AF due around may 20-22. I am experiencing mild pms back pain, sore nipples. Could I be pregnant or it's really just pms signs so early? Now makes me wonder ....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?