What Are My Chances Of Being Pregnant -pg119645943723

5 Replies
mich1974 - November 30

Just wondering what my chances are of being preggers. I had s_x 24hours ago and just detected my lh surge this morning. If I dont have s_x again before I ovulate what would my chances be of getting pregnant? Do I need to have s_x again before or on the day of ovulation??

Grandpa Viv - November 30

Even in the best of times there is only a 30% chance in a given month. I guess an extra splash of s____n would improve the chances a tad. You make it sound like you have to make an appointment to get it done! Good luck!

mich1974 - November 30

Grandpa Viv, I just about do have to make an appointment! He is either at cricket training or hasnt got the staminar required :-P

Grandpa Viv - December 1

Hmm! Cricket in December? You must be in Australia. Sounds like you need to break him in to early morning s_x. Don't be frightened to touch him up and let him know you are ready for fielding practice. Good luck!

mich1974 - December 14

Ok now I just started having lite bleeding 3 days before Im due. Not sure if this is implantation bleeding or not. its only brown stain on my pants or when I wipe. Not the normal. Im pretty regular and never been early. Could this be implantation bleeding? How long does implantation take and how many days would I have this sort of bleeding if it was implant bleed?

Grandpa Viv - December 14

Pink and brown when wiping is how some women descibe implantation spotting. It would normally occur in the week before your period is expected. Other bleeds may happen down the road that are not a__sociated with first implantation. Do you have no other signs yet - PMS but different? Test Sunday morning first pee if you wish, but it would be better to wait a week. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?